Book an Electrician | EICR - Available Now | Best Price
What next? An experienced electrician will call you back shortly (8:00-21:30).
The experienced electrician will offer you the initial detalis, will answer to any of your questions and will book the meeting, when all the details will be discussed. You will receive the quote on the phone, after you provide the job details.
We protect your data. By sending this form and using our sites you agree to process your data acording to T&C.
Quick, Clean, Affordable EICR
: Electrical Installation Condition Report
The EIC Report is a complete appraisal of the state of the electrical system.
EICR is applicable to both domestic and commercial properties.
EICR - new home / homebuyers
- Prior to purchasing a new home
- Recommended by mortgage lender or surveyor
- If electrical problems or risks are identified, we will supply a detailed quotation for repairs that you can use in further negotiation.
EICR - Commercial
- Mandatory on a regular basis to ensure that the building’s electric system comply with the HSW Act
- Reports are required after disasters - flood or fire
is offered by an experienced electrician (or a team of experienced Electricians for complex interventions). We tipically reach you in under 60 minutes for EICR
Call or contact us to find exactly how soon an electrician can solve your issue and what is the estimated cost (labour + parts).